“Not the voice is the instrument, but the whole person.”Stengel, 1996
A good presentation is entertaining and has a long-lasting effect. Not only words are left hanging, but pictures. A voice has a resonant and winning effect and a body is able to enthuse the listener with its body language. Take benefit from the following tools:
- Motion analysis
- Voice and speech analysis
- Vocal coaching
- Promote good posture and body looseness
- Conscious use of the paralinguistic signals of communication – such as facial expressions, gestures, vocal sound, speaking speed, etc.
- Work on the arc of tension
- Helpful relaxation techniques
Also get to know interesting presentation techniques, find a suitable scripting for entry and end in the lecture or an important meeting contribution, as well as appropriate communication skills for different scenarios.