Secure communication in “one-on-one” conversations with the customer or employee, within the team. Being tangible, initiating and authentic
Specialists and aspiring leaders, small teams
Leadership communication requires a strong and solid appearance, energy, and awareness based on your needs. This is accompanied by a resonant voice, a clear action-oriented and appreciative language, a confident and self-confident appearance, as well as negotiating skills and a natural and courageous assertiveness
The launch includes the following topics
- Learning to assess communication
- Communicate safely
- Control capability
- Basics of body language and voice onset
- Get to know ways to reduce stress
In the further progression or in the team coaching:
- Leadership – “self-leadership”
- Complaint management
- Leadership from afar
- Health promotion
- Self-management under stress
- Techniques of interviewing, such as “I-messages”, active listening, asking questions, etc.
- Use of (self)-conscious body language: posture, facial expressions
- Getting to know and testing helpful structures from common efficient communication models according to Schulz von Thun, the Transactional Analysis, etc.
- Basic rules of
communication a constructive
- Successful feedback – situational and individually fitting
- Feel yourself more when communicating with a resonant voice use and learn to address others
The training courses are based on a free, albeit well preconceived concept, are open to digression, dialogue and questions of all kinds and would like to promote the own activity, the competence experience and an appropriate critical attitude in the participants.
Situationaland holistic approach
- Impulse lectures / Trainer input
- Development-sensitive questioning technique
- Open digressions in the group / room for free discussion / reflection
- Gestalt Consulting
- Imagination exercises
- Dialogue experience / partner exercises / role work
- Self-awareness (voice and body experience)
- Creative working – a bit of “Jumpstart-Creativity”
In the introductory
In a second part or in a subsequent, somewhat longer-term initiating team coaching with a series of “discussions with a training character”, the following aspects can also be considered:
- Leadership: Intro to the ingredients of Mentoring / Staff development and team leadership,
alswell as delegation from a communicative point of view
- Conflict and complaint management
- Leadership at a distance (maintain contact in the telephone call and in the context of conference calls)
- Representation of the company externally
Half-day seminars to get started and ongoing team coaching every 4-6 weeks to strengthen the team and promote a lively, consistent and all-round communication culture in the best possible sense for the entire company. The starting point is always one-on-one discussions with the participants in order to enable accuracy of fit and the best output.
Further information by phone.