Leading oneself – leading others
Leadership development as a process
Leadership development is a challenging process that involves multiple levels.
Thus, the personality, the posture and mental ideas and attitudes of the participant are addressed and individual questions are worked on, piece by piece relevant knowledge for the leadership role is conveyed and the general communication strengthens.
It is important to understand who you are and what your role model looks like, this is already a big step. Next, it is about the in-depth occupation with the tasks as a leader, in preparation for the new job or already on the job. This takes time and competent accompaniment to bring to light the hidden topics and use them powerfully. Ultimately, it’s about finding a visible and tangible successful communication at all levels – systemically speaking. These are the central aspects of the leadership development offered here.
It is about unconditional self-awareness and getting to know new ways of expression, the need for self-guidance and effective, synergetic leadership of others. It is an organic process that requires self-activity so that the elements offered can be successfully integrated.
Future managers and executives with many years of experience and own questions.
Methods / topics
- Systemic reflection on current scenarios
- Holistic voice and speech coaching
- Development of management-relevant skills
- Secure sale & presentation
- Promote commitment through appropriate communication and a set of powerful behavioral skills
- Introduction to synergetic leadership
- Profile coaching
What you take with you / goals
- The secure handling of conflict situations
- Skills for good leadership and communication
- Explored modules of synergetic leadership
- The retrievable experience of a powerful inner basis
- Relaxation paths and increased well-being
- Good stress management – preventive and situational when required
Leadership development is offered in individual coachings and for small teams as a customized training.
For further information please call or use the contact form.